RECRUITMENT TERMS AND CONDITION
Velázquez Spanish for Foreigners, forming part of The British Center S.A. domiciled in Madrid, calle Nuñez de Balboa nº 17 and NIF A-78060761, is dedicated to private language teaching in its center in Madrid, Calle Núñez de Balboa 17 and among its offer has classes for teaching Spanish.
Students who enroll in the courses of Velázquez Español for Foreigners accept the terms and conditions set out below. Therefore, please pay attention to your reading. For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- The student certifies that the application and all personal information provided in the registration form or by any other means is accurate and certain according to his knowledge and corresponds to his identity.
- Spanish Group Courses will have a minimum of 3 students and a maximum of 9 students. Velázquez Spanish for Foreigners reserves the right to cancel a group if the number of students does not reach a minimum of 3 people.
- Class schedules may be subject to change.
- Velazquez Spanish for Foreigners is governed by the 2016 work calendar of the Community of Madrid in relation to opening on holidays, in which classes will not be taught. Classes on holidays are not recoverable. You can have access to the work calendar at the school and on the website.
- Velázquez Spanish for Foreigners reserves the right to change the student’s class if the level at which he has enrolled is not adequate to his real and practical knowledge of the Spanish language.
- Private Spanish lessons are recoverable if the student notifies us at least 24 hours in advance in writing via email or by telephone to the Administration of Velázquez Spanish for Foreigners. In the event of such notice, the class would be lost without an option to recover it and must pay the total amount of the individual session.
- Issuance of accrediting diplomas. Students can request a certification of the course taken at the school. This certificate will indicate the level of the course offered according to the nomenclature established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages as well as the assistance by the student, without this meaning an official accreditation against third parties.
The training course hired will meet a series of conditions of schedule, level and assigned teaching professor, being reflected in the teaching contract that the student will sign at the time of enrollment.
The price of the educational services hired, including the applicable taxes, will correspond to the following breakdown of concepts:
– Registration: for an amount of 25 euros.
– Fees for classes according to concepts included in their corresponding receipt, and published on the website and advertising dossiers.
The prices indicated in the previous clause will be paid in the following way:
– Registration concept at the time of signing the contract
-The fees corresponding to the classes will be paid in advance within the first five days of each contracted period.
The price of the course does not include transport, lodging or food expenses that the student requires during their stay in Madrid.
Velázquez Spanish for Foreigners is not responsible for printing errors or errors in third-party publications about the school and the prices of the courses.
LEAVE AND CANCELLATIONS
If the student can not start the classes due to a case of force majeure, only in this case, Velázquez Spanish for Foreigners will refund the full amount of the amount paid for tuition.
In the event that the Velázquez school is forced to cancel a group due to the lack of students, the active students will be charged up to the date of the last class.
The center has at its students’ disposal complaint forms according to the official model. For any dispute arising from the interpretation or fulfillment of this contract, the employer expressly submits to the consumer arbitration system, through the Consumer Arbitration Board that corresponds to the center that provides the teaching.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the Spanish law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data, Velazquez Spanish for Foreigners informs that your personal data in these terms and conditions of contract, will be stored in a database exclusively for commercial purposes and operational purposes of the company. Accepting these terms and conditions, the student gives his / her consent for said previous treatment. and for its use with the aforementioned purposes. The student has the right to request that we inform him of his rights of access, rectification and cancellation