The health, safety and wellbeing of our students is a priority here at Velazquez Español; as much in our classrooms as in the centre as a whole, as well as during our teacher-led activities beyond the school building. In order to be able to continue studying Spanish in a COVID-19-safe environment, we have implemented various protocols that must be adhered to by all teachers, students and staff.
Right from the beginning of the pandemic, a health and safety committee was formed, featuring members of our personnel including our School Director. The committee has put together a Health and Safety Plan, compiling all the guidelines that must be followed to guarantee the health and wellbeing of everyone in the school.
It is essential that you read through our saefty protocols carefully so that you have the best understanding possible of what is expected of you, the teachers and the staff at Velazquez Español.
- Safety screens allowing the separation of students and staff within the school.
- Mandatory use of a mask at all times.
- Visual aids placed on walls of classrooms and communal areas detailing Safety Protocols and Guidelines.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available in all classrooms, reception and communal areas.
- All personnel, both staff and teachers, have been trained to apply these safety protocols.