The DELE level C2 is the diploma of linguistic competence of the Spanish equivalent to the level of Masters (C2), the sixth of the six levels proposed in the scale of the Common European Framework of Reference for the languages of the Council of Europe.
The DELE level C2 accredits the necessary linguistic competence to:
- To develop in any situation with total efficiency, showing a spontaneous ability to adapt to any context, with a high degree of precision.
- Show a subtle domain of the nuances that give natural fluidity to all its interventions.
The DELE C2 level exam consists of three tests:
- Test 1: Use of the language, reading comprehension and listening (105 minutes).
- Test 2: Integrated skills: listening and reading comprehension and written expression and interaction (150 minutes).
- Test 3: Integrated skills: reading comprehension and oral expression and interaction (20 minutes) (and 30 minutes of preparation).