The DELE C2 level diploma certifies linguistic competence in the Spanish language, equivalent to the level of Masters, it is the last of the six levels proposed in the CEFR for the languages of the Council of Europe.
The DELE level C2 certifies sufficient linguistic competence to:
- Respond and articulate in any situation, showing a spontaneous ability to adapt to any linguistic context, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exhibit an adept use of nuance, lending natural fluency to all their statements.
The DELE C2 level exam consists of three tests:
- Test 1: Use of the language, reading comprehension and listening (105 minutes).
- Test 2: Integrated skills: listening and reading comprehension and written expression and interaction (150 minutes).
- Test 3: Integrated skills: reading comprehension and oral expression and interaction (20 minutes) (and 30 minutes of preparation).